Monday 8 May 2017

I am Canadian - Rant

"My name is Joe and I am Canadian!" are passionate words from a year 2000 campaign from Molson Canadian, the ad debuted during a telecast of the Oscars. It was shown right after a memorable Robin Williams performance of "Blame Canada" from the movie South Park and quickly started appearing in movie theatre's across Canada. Newspapers across the country reported that crowds would burst into applause after the commercial aired in theatre's.




During the commercial, Joe starts out fairly quiet but delivers his lines with increasing vigour as the speech builds. After shouting out the final words of the speech -- "My name is Joe, and I am Canadian!" -- he says a polite "thank you."  Strong and polite, a Canadian trademark.


What is 150 of our favourite Canadian things? Read about it here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment