Sunday 3 March 2013

The Five Craziest Things I Have Done Intro

                 Im No Stranger to Going Out of my Comfort Zone

Oh Me? Just saving this dudes life! Just another day...

       Hey everyone, I'm launching a little miniseries of the craziest things I have ever done. This is not your typical type of list. It will be a top 5 list and I will be releasing the posts individually, one story for each of the 5 crazy things.

      It’s not your typical type of crazy, like getting married young and having three daughters like I did, some may think that is crazy, and at times it is. I think of it as one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  

     It is not bungee jumping! Why not? Like most, I have a fear of falling.  I don't mind the height. (Little known fact about me, I am very allergic to pain.)
     
      I want to tell you the most interesting but also crazy things that I have done. Some of it is travel related and most of it I did before I was 20 years old. These things definitely have had an impact on the person that I am today also these 5 things have made me stronger, wiser, and I believe happier.

    Hopefully you get to learn a little bit more about me and I hope you enjoy the posts.

Stay Tuned,

Cheers, 
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment