Thursday 1 May 2014

Wvrst in Toronto - It's Wunderbar!

Tucked away in the metropolis of Toronto is a restaurant serving up one of the manliest menus I have ever seen. Its key - a menu focused on two things men love: Sausage and Beer.

Granville Island IPA
Sausages and Duck Fat Fries                                                 A tasty stein of Nickel Brook
A wide selection of sausages may be the main attraction on the menu at Wvrst, but trust me when I tell you.....DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE DUCK FAT FRIES. That's right. All caps. It's that important.

Wurst beer
Wurst Flight! 
If you can't quite decide which beer to try, why not try them all! A tasting flight might be my favourite way to try beer. Directly comparing the various draft beers offered in a sample size, so as not to impair your beer judgement, is a great way to broaden your beer horizons. Highly recommended if you aren't part of your friend's Beer Brain Trust.

So next time you're in Toronto and want to sample some new beers head on over to Wvrst at 609 King St West, Toronto.You wont be disappointed.

Sam-

2 comments:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! Toronto Limo Bus

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article you have shared here great. I truly like and valued your work. I read profoundly your article, the focuses you have referenced in this article are helpful Party Bus Toronto

    ReplyDelete